The Pumpkin Run and the Sweet Feat Walk will take participants throughout the Mingo Park Bike Path! Costumes are encouraged at this Fun Event for the Entire Family!
THE CITY OF DELAWARE &
THE DELAWARE COUNTY DIABETES ASSOCATION present
SATURDAY, oCTOBER 27, 2018
This year the City of Delaware and the Delaware County Diabetes Association are teaming up to bring you one big event - The 2018 Pumpkin Run 5k and the Sweet Feat 5k Walk! And 400 meter Kids Fun Run! All proceeds go towards the Delaware YMCA Healthy Weight and Your Child Program. This year long program is available at the Delaware YMCA to help families focus on nutrition education and physical activity to encourage healthier eating habits and an active lifestyle.
Register by October 14 to receive a race day shirt. Shirt availability and sizes cannot be guaranteed after this date.
• Get involved in a 5k RUN/WALK in a recreational, fun, exciting and safe atmosphere.
• Have your children participate in this year's 400 meter Kids Fun Run.
• Make new friends and meet others who are engaged in 5k's or pursuing an active, healthy lifestyle.
• Show off your creative costumes in both individual and group catagories, as well as a special catagory for dogs!
• Challenge yourself to something different.
• Perfect race for first timers, seasoned veterans, and those looking to stay active, all while in an event atmosphere.
• An event the entire family can participate in!
There will also be a COSTUME CONTEST throughout the race.
Best Individual Costume, Best Group Costume, and again this year Best Dog Costume!
Dogs are welcome to join in on the Sweet Feat Walk portion of the event as long as they are registered.
Awards Information: Top Overall 3 Males and Top Overall 3 Females
Early Packet Pick-up: Friday, October 26, 2018
Delaware Community Center YMCA
1121 South Houk Road Delaware, Ohio 43015
Race Location: Mingo Park
500 East Lincoln Street Delaware, Ohio 43015
Race Day Packet Pick-up Saturday, October 27, 2018
and Late Registration: Opens at 2:00 pm for Adults and Kids
Race Start Times: 5k Run and Walk starts at 3:00 pm (time subject to change)
Kids 400 meter Fun Run starts at 3:45 pm
Parking Information: Please park in the main parking lot to the LEFT as you enter Mingo Park.
Do NOT park behind the pool or next to the pool area.
Race Check-in & Registration is located by transition.
More Race Information: Please contact Elizabeth Zingale (740) 203-3051
Best Family Costume
Best Group Costume
Best Individual Costume (Ages 10 & under, 11 - 17, and Adults 18 - Over)
PLEASE JOIN US AFTER THE RACES FOR THE CITY'S
ANNUAL TRUNK OR TREAT EVENT WITHIN MINGO PARK!